Features of Zinc Sulphate White Powder :
- Longer shelf life
- Pure and safe
- Demanded in agricultural industry
- Different packaging options
- Affordable prices
- Quality-assured components
Zinc Sulphate General detail:
- Molecular Formula: ZnSO4. H20 5%
- Molecular Weight: 179.47
- CAS No.: 7446-19-7
Zinc Sulphate Physical properties:
- Mol Weight: 179.47
- Appearance: White Crystalline powder
- Odor: Odorless
- Boiling Point: 740°C (Decomposes)
- Density: 3.28
- Property: White, fluid powder, its relative density is 3.28, soluble in water, slightly soluble.
- insoluble in acetone and easily deliquesced in air.
Zinc Sulphate Applications:-
- Coagulant in the production of rayon
- Supply zinc in animal feeds, fertilizers, and agricultural sprays.
- Electrolytes for zinc plating